Wednesday, 11 April 2012


Problem is like an ice. Only 10% is the actual problem and the other 90% is our perception. If we change our perception and always think positive, then the problem will appear small. People who always enlarge the problem need more attention just like the children who seek their parent attention. So parents must give love and approval to their children and see how they become calmer, secured and healthier.

                    ~Lets have more love and gratefulness in our life~

                                     ~We can make a difference~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment