Thursday 16 August 2012

Hopefully, tomorrow is better than today

Yesterday I got the result of "Phonetics And Phonology" test. And I really disappointed with my result. I got only 12/20. But it is my fault because I don't really do a revision before the test. At first, I really felt down but I keep reminding myself that this is only a test and I can get better result in my final exam if I study hard.

Why I got lower marks?
1. I didn't do a revision before taking the test
2. I didn't give enough attention during the lecture
3. I rarely do transcription exercise

Solution
1. Do revision continuously
2. Focus during the lecture
3. Do transcription exercises everyday
4. Always pray to Allah

* No matter how busy you are, don't forget to carry out your duty as HIS servant. Insyaallah, If we obey HIM, HE will give the reward.

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your comment