Sunday 2 October 2011

WEDDING COURSE

In The Name Of ALLAH the MOST GRACIOUS AND MOST MERCIFUL
Alhamdulillah.. I had finished my wedding course..Actually I did not plan to go to this course but my friend persuaded me to attend this course because there were many empty sit..so i just followed her..Moreover, i did not have any activities this week..

I gained lots of information through this course.Tthe first one is how to find a good husband..to all women, we should find a husband that has a strong faith to Allah and always keep praying(menjaga solat)..insyaallah, the marriage would be last longer..

Then, as a women, we should prepare ourselves to be a good wife and good mothers..This is because there are lots of thing that we should care when we have married..Without preparation, the conflicts would arise and lead to the downfall in marriage..

The most important thing in marriage is we should have a good communication with our partner..our marriage would not be happy if there is lack of communication between partners..

I'm not ready yet to marry and i went to this course just only to learn something valuable..in addition, the fee is really cheap....:)

*sorry for any grammatical mistakes because i am not really good in english..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment