Wednesday 16 November 2011

tHe EnD

Alhamdulillah, the examination is over for this semester..This is my first and last exam after 1 1/2 year studying in this course..
Talking about examination, it becomes a nightmare for me because all the papers are really difficult..I hope I will pass all the paper that i've taken.

Here i would list the most difficult paper to the easiest one:
1----> English studies.
2---->Language development.( i don't have enough time to answer the question..so i leave 2 question which  carry 4 marks..hehe)
3---->Social studies
4---->Language description( this is the easiest paper because i study this subject early. in addition, my friend really help me..she explain vividly to me of the certain topics that i did not understand,,thanks sis..i really appreciate your help and support)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment